Are you ready to make a change for the better?
Achievement Hypnosis can help
“…I am in awe of how I improved with just a few hypnosis sessions. I really was at the end of my rope, had tried everything, and truly thought there was no hope for me. To feel like a normal person was something I thought was no longer a possibility for me and it was just my lot in life to suffer. Not unless you’ve gone through it can you understand the relief. It’s a big big deal. Thank you!!!” -Rebecca
Can Achievement Hypnosis help you?
- Are wanting to make a change, either to stop doing doing/feeling something or to start doing/feeling something?
- Have you been living with your problem for months, years, or even decades?
- Are you open to the possibility of feeling better than you expected, in a short amount of time?
- Have you seen medical professionals or used talk therapy to work through you pain, but do not feel significantly better?
- Are you willing to do easy “homework” assignments between sessions, in order to achieve your goals?
- Are you needing a permanent solution for your problem?
If you answered yes to at least 2 of these questions, then hypnosis can help you.
With solution focused hypnosis sessions, you will experience immediate and positive changes. You will quickly let go mental and physical factors that are creating difficulties in your life. You will rediscover your inner self and increase your sense of self worth. Many people believe willpower alone should be enough to overcome the challenges they are facing. But if your situation could be fixed with conscious effort, you already would have resolved it.
Appointments are available at the Hillsboro, OR office or by Skype.
No matter where you are, help is available.
How Does Hypnosis Work?
Though it is amazing, hypnosis is not magic or mind control. It is a natural state of relaxed self focus, in which you have complete control over yourself, your feelings, and your actions. In fact, we all use hypnosis on a daily basis, we just don’t call it hypnosis! Daydreams, reading, and getting lost in a great movie are all forms of hypnotic trance. If you have ever driven somewhere without remembering the journey, you were in a hypnotic state.
Through the use of hypnosis you can access your subconscious mind. The subconscious is the part of the mind which stores your patterns of beliefs and behaviors. This is also where you keep the causes of your pain and stress! While you are in a hypnotic state, you can let go of those things which are causing your difficulties. You can teach yourself to release unnecessary pain and bad habits. You can even be free of physical difficulties such as teeth grinding and bedwetting.
Just a few of the uses for hypnosis…
- Overcome Anxiety and PTSD
- Eliminate Negative Habits
- Create Permanent Weight Loss Solutions
- Be Free of IBS, Constipation, and Other Gut Problems
- Conquer Fear and Deep Sadness
- Unleash Self-confidence
- Rediscover Yourself
- Manage Chronic Pain and other Physical Conditions
- Stop Smoking
- Make Lasting Positive Changes in Any Area of Your Life
After coming to Achievement Hypnosis, clients are amazed by the positive changes they experience, and relieved to discover hypnosis is so very effective. Most people wish they had discovered hypnosis years ago! With hypnosis, you will consciously choose how to live your life. You will learn to let go of the past and embrace the future. Because you go to the root of the problem, which lies in your subconscious, changes made with hypnotherapy are rapid and long lasting. At Achievement Hypnosis, most issues can be resolved in just 2-6 sessions. Are you ready to feel permanently better? Start now by calling or emailing to schedule a consultation or appointment.
To make an appointment, or for a free, confidential consultation
Call Reyveka at (971) 238-2398 or